Karan Johar feels the film fraternity is sensitive and lacks a sense of humor

 Karan Johar feels the film fraternity is sensitive and lacks a sense of humor



Karan Johar is set to make his directorial comeback with Alia Bhatt and Ranveer Singh's "Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani". Now, before introducing his comedy act for a reality show, the filmmaker recently shared that he's "done with offending people" and wants to put all his focus on film now.

In an interview with a news portal, Karan shared that he has been censoring himself out of the concern and the issues that would follow as he was previously embroiled in controversies. The filmmaker reveals to have massive bubbles in his head about so many things, that he can't really express it. “There are so many things I want to say in my set-piece (on the show) but I feel very restricted and not for any other reason but because I think I will offend someone somewhere and I really don't want to because I am done with offending the people, ”he shares.

Karan also added that she just wants to focus on making movies without any drama around her. “I really feel the need to slow down and cut back on a lot of what I want to say. That's the one thing that really saddens me more than anything else because I think I can take a joke, but I know many others can't. "Karan told the news portal.

The director also added that the film fraternity is sensitive and lacks a sense of humor. When asked if he has topics that he would refrain from talking about, he jokes: Anything that isn't about him is a taboo area.

Meanwhile, on the work front, Karan, in addition to "Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani," claims that his archived period drama "Takht" will be on the floors soon. He shared that the period drama required nearly two and a half years of prep work and was further delayed due to the worldwide pandemic. "Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani" is my emotional project, but "Takht" is my passion project and you cannot run away from your passion. So right after my enthusiasm ends, I will turn to my passion, "he said.


best Bollywood news website 

For The Latest Bollywood Movies And News Stay Connect With Us

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post